Happyness in life

Happiness is an definable word which can only be defined on the heart not only in the heart cause its a filing which appear on your face and even action I say this cause it happens to me when am in  bad mood I do say in my heart that I wish if somebody can  be with me in this situation he/she can make me happy ,all of these things happen you miss some one how can share different things with you and makes you smile . Happyness has a great chain in life I can explain it

Happyness
+
Missing someone
+
Love
+
Family
Smile
 Happiness make people live long life because they don't have stress and  hungry because all they think is to make their life easy and to smile because just a smile to make a sickness blind.

Maoni

Happyness

Life is just like a tree

Free life no stress,peace and love with songs